Wednesday 7 October 2015

Anti-Slip Yoga Mat with Bag

Few weeks ago, I searched yoga mat everywhere nearby Penang and Perak to buy a yoga mat.
I need a yoga mat for my home exercises.
Yoga mats which sold in shopping center are quite expensive for me.

I need to buy it in budget within RM50.
Finally, I found it. It's worth for its price. I mean it's quality is quite good and worth for its price.

Groupon.my is a good place to find something needed.
Normally I like to shop at here as quality of products can be guaranteed.

This time, I bought a favourite colour yoga mat with just RM38,
and the yoga mat is with a bag.
I check it just now, red colour is out of stock. Hurry to grab it!

https://www.groupon.my/deals/national-deal/gg-generation-y-trading-30/720779717

 It is thick enough for me.

The bag makes it portable and easy to keep.

No comments:

Post a Comment