Wednesday 7 October 2015

【Perak霹雳】 Ipoh Bali Hotel

Last Saturday (3.10.2015) was my grandmum's 99th birthday.
After visiting her in Ipoh, I went to my aunt's staying hotel.
I did not familiar with Ipoh Bali Hotel,
so I used an apps called 'Waze' to search the location of the hotel.
It's near to Canning garden.
The hotel is just around 6 minutes away from Canning Garden.

It looked new.
I followed my cousin sister entering her room with aunt.
The room is so special. There are other 2 floors in the room.
So, the room has 2 double beds and 1 single bed.
Beside the room is a corridor which looked greeny......



Beside the room 





My little cousin enjoyed her Milo drink

 The stairs go to 1st and 2nd floor

2nd floor


 The 2nd floor balustrade is quite safe for a 3 years old children.

 Living room

 There is a promotion for customers of the hotel to enjoy water activities in
The Lost World

Special design of the ceiling in lobby

The room price is around RM400+ a night.
It's affordable for a family to stay one night here.
Welcome to Ipoh. =)


Details:
Ipoh Bali Hotel
Address: No. 12A, Lorong Cheah Cheang Lim, Off Jalan Tambun, 30350 Ipoh, Perak.
Email: ipohbalihotel@gmail.com
              

No comments:

Post a Comment